Introducing the Gen3 FermZilla Tr-Conical. Now with 3 Inch Tri-Clover ferrule molded into the tank and redesigned tri-clover dump valve.
The FermZilla 27 l is a compact conical fermentation vessel that gives home brewers a high degree of control. Thanks to the transparent side wall, made of high-quality PET, you can see what is happening in the fermentation barrel at all times. In addition, this fermentation vessel has the great advantage that it can be pressurised (max. 2.4 bar).
The yeast can easily be removed thanks to the handy collection ball at the bottom of the fermenter. This allows the clarification process to start immediately, without having to transfer to another tank or vessel. This prevents a lot of unnecessary work and reduces the risk of contamination. This yeast collection ball also makes it possible to harvest yeast for reuse in the next brew.
Optional pressure kit
To get the most out of your FermZilla, we recommend buying the optional pressure kit. This allows you to use the FermZilla as a dispensing vessel but also makes it possible to transfer to another keg without loss of pressure.
- large 12 cm opening
- pressurisable up to 2.4 bar
- 1 vessel for fermenting, clarifying and dispensing
- large yeast collection ball: 600 ml
- width x height: 388 mm x 856 mm (incl. airlock)
- FermZilla 27 litre vessel
- stainless steel handle assembly
- stainless steel stand with handles
- top lid with pressure relief valve
- 600 ml yeast collection ball
- 3 inch tri clover to 2 inch tri clover butterfly valve
- 3 inch tri clover clamp
- 2 inch tri clover clamp
- 3-piece airlock
- (estimated) content sticker
- thermometer sticker
- various caps
- spare seals
Liquids in the FermZilla may never exceed 50 °C.
Attention: Always consult the manual before assembling the FermZilla. Do not overtighten and ensure that all components are mounted straight on each other. Brouwland is not liable for damage caused by improper assembly.